The Fine Print
The group agrees to reimburse Camp Frenda for any damages caused by any member or members of the group. The group will not hold Camp Frenda responsible for any loss, damage or expense that may arise out of the group’s use or occupancy of our facilities. Your $500.00 deposit confirms your booking. Please note, reservation requests will not be finalized, and bookings will not be secured, until deposit is received. The deposit will be applied against the final invoice. Your deposit is fully refundable 90 days or more before your scheduled arrival. In the event of a cancellation less than 90 days from your reservation, we will offer your reserved time to other groups. If successful, we will refund your deposit, minus a $50 administration fee. If we cannot book the time slot, your deposit is non-refundable.
I/we understand and hereby agree that it is my/our responsibility to ensure that the general guidelines in this agreement will be advised to all members of our group and be strictly observed by the same. No amendments or changes to this agreement shall be made unless done so in writing and signed by all parties. Camp Frenda, its directors, officers, management and employees shall not be responsible for any theft, loss or damage to any property of the group, however caused, or to any articles left in any building.
To keep your expenses low, and to assist our hard-working staff, please assign four dish washers for each meal. Should you choose to not supply a cleaning team,a $300 cleaning charge will be included in your final bill.
General Guidelines: Please share with your group prior to arrival.
We are so glad you have chosen Camp Frenda for your retreat venue. Wonderful memories and meaningful friendships are made here. Please do your part to keep our camp beautiful. Put garbage in its place and plan to leave the grounds in the same condition you found them.
- Please park in designated parking areas. The Muskoka Fire Department insists that the driveway to Lakeview Lodge remains unobstructed. Vehicles unloading in front of the Lodge should never be left unattended.
- Adult supervision of youth at all times is essential. One adult for eight youth is the minimum requirement at Camp Frenda.
- One room key will be assigned for each room. There is a $20 replacement fee for each lost key.
- Furniture is arranged according to the fire code. Please do not remove or rearrange furniture. Mattresses must remain on beds.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. Outdoor and indoor activities after 10:00 p.m. should be held in a respectful, quiet tone. Please remember that our rangers and kitchen staff live on site, and sound travels very clearly at night. When returning to your room, remember that Lakeview Lodge is for sleeping. Please respect the rights of others by being quiet.
- We recommend that your group have a nurse, doctor or certified first-aid provider onsite. Designate someone to be contacted in case of an emergency. Inform children NOT to call 911.
- Advise them to tell an adult if an emergency arises. The police, ambulance and hospital are 45 minutes away. Calling 911 needlessly is not a joke; unnecessary calls could endanger the life of a neighbour who truly requires emergency assistance. Any charges incurred will be added to your group's final bill.
- Campfires are to be built only in designated areas. Please check with our Camp Ranger regarding fire ban policies.
- Alcoholic beverages, non-medical drugs, smoking and firearms are strictly forbidden. Persons bringing any of these on-site will be asked to leave the property. Camp Frenda has a strict no pet policy in compliance with the Muskoka Health Department.
Camp Frenda is funded by a combination of camp fees, donations, and offerings. This means that you can enjoy a stay in Muskoka for a very reasonable cost.
We have two rate structures: High Season and Low Season. Details for these are found below. Joint Group Reservation: Groups with less than 50 persons can expect to share the use of the facility. This means separate meeting rooms (Lakeside Conference room and Fireside Worship room) and a shared menu and meal times (breakfast - 8:30 a.m., lunch – 12:30 p.m. and supper at 5:30 p.m.).
Low Season Rates:
March, April, November and December
Adult Rate (18 and up): $70.00
Youth Rate (13-17 years): $60.00
Child Rate (4-12 years): $50.00
Children 3 years and under: Free
High season rates:
January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October
Adult Rate (18 and up): $90.00
Youth Rate (13-17 years): $80.00
Child Rate (4-12 years): $70.00
Children 3 years and under: Free
All rates include four meals and two nights lodging
- Anyone requesting their own room (one adult) will incur a $30.00 cleaning fee.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Sunday. A late check-out fee of $40.00 will be added to rooms that
remain occupied after this time.